Would you like to have the opportunity to use your great interpersonal and project management skills to establish key relationships with our high profile clients? How about an opportunity that allows you to support a dedicated client team in executing and ensuring successful project delivery according to client objectives and timelines. We believe in providing our clients with one on one attention and great customer care through our highly skilled team of Project Managers.
As a Project Manageryou will maintain a professional working relationship with assigned key account personnel and manage the general stewardship of customers and stakeholders. You will have detailed knowledge of MCA's program, capabilities, practices, and processes thereby providing our clients with top notch service with a personal touch.
Are you an experienced Senior Employee Benefits Consultant/Project Manager with the enthusiasm and ability to attract, retain and service private and public sector clients? Are you knowledgeable in healthcare and skilled in planning and executing solicitations and renewals, delivering client presentations, and building strong client relationships? Would you like to work in a professional organization that values intelligence, integrity and initiative?
As a Senior Benefits Consultant/Project Manager, you will be part of a collegial team and your responsibilities will draw upon your client service skills, strategy, technical understanding of employee health and welfare benefits, benefit design, plan renewals, and overall service delivery.
- Effective application of consulting skills, leads projects, leads client teams and deliverables and maintains and strengthens client relationships
- Demonstrates working knowledge of benefit programs, healthcare industry trends, technical understanding of employee health and welfare benefits, ancillary providers, and health care markets
- Leads problem solving and effective integrated solutions
- Demonstrates good judgment and decision making
- Demonstrates analytical and critical thinking skills, technical and problem-solving abilities
- Effective interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills